About the Job
If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity with experience in marketing or marketing related sales, join our sales team at Brookside Studios! We are growing and are seeking experienced and energetic sales consultants. Brookside Studios is a B2B creative company, providing our clients with web related solutions. If you are a great listener, subscribe to the consultant sales approach and an excellent communicator, we want to talk to you!
As a Sales Consultant with Brookside Studios, you will identify good prospects for our services, identify the appropriate parties within the company, consult with them about their needs and goals, and then submit a recommendation and close the deal. Attention to detail is imperative, as is an ability to think creatively and sell a non-tangible.
Additional responsibilities of the Sales Consultant include:
- Understanding complex web-based solutions and applying them appropriately when appropriate.
- Communicating the Brookside Studios project process to the client, including payment structure and anticipated project time line.
- Collaborating with your Sales Director to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
- Collaborating with your Project Coordinator on behalf of your client to ensure a seamless transition from prospect to project.
- Be active in networking events, including some early mornings and after work hours.
- Providing a weekly report of prospecting and closing activity.
As a Sales Consultant with Brookside Studios, you must possess exceptional communication, listening and presentation skills as well as a positive attitude. You must be organized, enthusiastic, creative and ethical. As a representative of Brookside Studios, you must dress professionally and appropriately. The Sales Consultant will need reliable transportation to get to and from work, but when representing Brookside Studios during working hours, a company car will be provided.
Additional requirements of the Sales Consultant include:
- High school degree required; college degree or some college a plus
- Ability to pass a background check
- Moderate to high computer literacy
- Experience with sales, business development, creative selling, selling non-tangibles, selling high level marketing solutions a plus
At Brookside Studios, there really is no limit to what you can accomplish. We are a fun, hard-working team of professionals. The Sales Consultant will benefit from a work environment that is conducive to quick learning with excellent leadership and ongoing training. The Sales Consultant earns a salary plus commission, with no cap on earnings.
Additional benefits for the Outside Sales Rep include:
- Ongoing, personal training support with your Sales Manager, Continuing Education, weekly sales meetings, and bi-weekly peer led lunch and learns. Training will be at least as described but not limited to the above.
- Regular Monday-Friday work hours, with paid vacation days.
- All sales materials are provided, including a cell phone, laptop and use of a company car.
- Excellent CRM tools to track your pipeline as well as your ongoing projects.
For more information about who we are and what we do, visit our About the Studio page. We look forward to hearing from you!